Skin-friendly care for your baby
What should you look for – and look out for - when choosing and using skin-friendly diapers, hair and body wash and creams for your baby? Here are our top tips:
- With skin care, especially for babies and children, less is more. Go for few, natural, organic ingredients.
- Choose diapers that fit and absorb well to let your baby’s sensitive skin breathe and stay dry - and keep odors contained.
- Steer clear of perfume, chlorine, dyes, and other known allergens. Even if your baby shows no reactions now, long-term use may increase the risk of allergic reactions.
- Use mild soaps and shampoos in small amounts – just enough to cleanse without stripping the skin of its natural moisture.
- Choose products with the right pH value for children
- Look for skin-friendly certifications like the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the Nordic Ecolabel and Asthma Allergy Nordic
- Always consult your paediatrician or doctor if your baby shows signs of skin irritation or other unpleasant reactions to new products.
Questions? Our Customer Service can help you with almost everything.